Charlie Says : Does Being Bisexual Or Gay Always Have To End In Being Pushed Away From Everyone Else?

Honestly, ever since I came out about being a bisexual, i've been pushed away from nearly everyone. At school, some of my friends didn't want to know me, people who hated me had another, more bigger reason to hate me, and even some of the teachers who found out treated me differently.

I hate it and is there really any need for it?

It's like, almost everyone at my school is afriad of anyone who is different. Everytime we have gym, and i'm in the changing rooms, everyone stays with what they have on until i'm gone. Honestly, i wouldn't want any of them even if my life depended on it.

Another thing that happened earlier in the year. I have a crush on one of my best friend's, Ellie, and one of my, then friends, Ellen Perry, found out and told the whole entire school and Ellie. Everyone hated me for the soul reason i had a crush on someone who happened to be a girl like me.

It's like i have a deadly disease and they think if they come near me they will catch it. I mean, how immature can you get?!?!

I think i know why this happens though. It's because these people have no knowlegde what-so-ever about Gays, Lesbians or Bisexuals. They have been brought up by there parents to be straight and have no knowledge of anything else, therefore when they come face to face with someone different like me, they immeadeatly think it's wrong. I'm not saying this is the case of most people, but the majority....

I just hate the fact that ever since i came out about being a bisexual, i've been bullied for a life choice I made, myself.

I don't think i'm any different from anyone else, apart from the face i like both guys and girls. Just because i'm attracted to a person, the same sex as me, doesn't make me that different. I just don't see why i'm pushed out of things because of my sexuality.

xx
Charlie.
March 20th, 2009 at 07:17pm