Skiving - Blood Tests - Doctors - And Ginger Beer.

Heyy Guys...

Ahh so today has been...Erm...Fun....I guess you could say.Well this moring strted off normal.Like any other.

I was in form and Calum turned to me & Hayley and jokingly said.
"I dont want to go to tech.." So we didnt.
Me & Calum walked out the gate (We could fake a note in out planners on Monday - easy.) whilst Hayley went into tech to get registered,so aleast she would be marked here for both lessons.

So we met her outside the gate about 20 minutets later.Calum by this tiem was looking around like mad,going crazy thinking that teachers were whatching him.(It was his first time skiving..)

We met and decided to just randomly walk.Seen as it was A double lesson we had two hours to kill...
We walked around the fields and went to teh shop and bough tooty fruitys,Aroe and ginger beer...Lol...Fun times...

Everything was going well untill i got a phone call of my Step-Dad Chris.He rang and said were are you,i just said i was at school.He said that my teacher was on the phone to him saying that i was'nt in lesson.But i insessited iw as and she rang me.

She asked to meet me in the computer room,on lower.Considering that i was atleast 20 minutes away from school.We walked (Quickly) up the hill...On the way we decieded our plan.

Hayley and Caulm would go into school and aviod the teachers on the gate,some how..
I would walk home.Although thats bad,beacuse i knew i would get into trouble anyway.Less truble this way.

She rang me when i was half way dpwn the hill.I pulled that off and everythingwas good untill my Step-Dad rang me.
I told him i was walking home coz i was still "sick".. He told me stay there and he would pick me up.So he got his friend fromw ork to pick us up as hes car is at the garage at the minute.Somthing about brakes...Anyway back to the story.

So we got homeand he gave me some food beacuse i have low blood presure beacuse i keep fainting,thats what i told him,but its true i really do faint alot.

(Then my mum came home,we dropped chris back at work,we went to make an oppiiontmeant with the doctor and we went to tesco and bough a wrap to eat in the car,Then went to the doctors.)

I had to tell the doctor why i felt faint....I hade to have some blood tests and a urine sample...Greaaat...xD

I rang up Hayley and shegot bvack fine,so did Calum no one suspected anything at all from our little day trip !! Hahaa...

So im sittinbg here I cant go to club tonight beacuse im still grounded.(I got caught into a figt with some "Chavs" on Wednsday,matt got pounched and Sadie got hit int he head with a skateboard,but everyone else was fine.)

So yeah any thoughts or comment on my awsome day are welcome.
Im making a rolo Cake...Yummm...Yummm...

Peace and Love ,
Lauren xx
March 20th, 2009 at 08:55pm