Friends

I just realized something that I can resume in one simple sentece:

Everything that I'm looking for, all the wonderful things I want, I already have them, the only thing is... they're not in the unknown, in the world outside, in fact, they're right in front of my eyes, and that's why I can't see them.

Anyone here sees Naruto? Well in the opening of the shippuuden the song says: "You know the closer you get to something, the thougher it is to see it." Well, it's true.

What am I getting at? Friends.

You know since the begining of teenage I have been looking for the perfect boyfriend (yes I was quite the dreamer), the one that would understand me, make my heart burn and my skin shiver, gess what? I never found him. Big surprise.

But guess again, I found something else...

I found the best friendships I could ask for. And how do you know if a friendship is realy true?

Because you feel your heart burn when they finally enter college! I'm so happy and each time my friend gives me more details about her first year in college I almost dance around the room. And your heart burns when you find out that one of your friends is in love (even if you already had that suspicion for a few months), and you cheer with all your heart to make it work, even if deep down you're a bit jealous.

Because your heart shiver when you see them unhappy.

And the most important thing? You can have more than one friend, and you found a new one in every road your life takes, and with each person you meet, a new adventure starts.

So to you dear readers, may you have as many adventures as you can, and keep them dear in your hearts.

Love to you all,
Dikitas
March 21st, 2009 at 10:36pm