I Don't Think Love is For Me

yea so the topic of my title...
I'm not sad about or anything, but I've just been feeling that maybe I'm just one of those people that will never fall in love.
Yea, it's a little early for me to say that considering I'm only 15 years old, but I don't know.
I've been wanting to be single the rest of my life ever since I was eight years old so maybe that has to say something?

I feel so much happier when I don't have feelings for anybody and when I'm not in a relationship.
I think it's because I feel in control single. With another person...You're not them, you don't know what they're thinking or what they'll do next. I'm not saying this is the only reason, but yea.

and I've come to feel like guys only want me for my body. I like physical parts of relationships, but I still want emotional/verbal connection more than anything.

and I rather feel a couple days/weeks of being lonely then be in a relationship. I think I'm just really independent.
And I don't think there's anything wrong with that as long as I'm happy, right?

ummm so yea, just wanted to get that topic out of the way.

Now for my new story...
I'm only on page 10 in the first chapter and I don't post stories until I've written at least three chapters. Ugh. It's been like two months since I started the first paragraph though -.-
I just hate first chapters, because that's the chapter that everything has to get introduced and it's not as exciting as all the other ones, but you need to make sure it's not all that boring or else no one will read your story in the first place!

oh so stressing haha.

Okay well I'm going to try to write a little more and then I have to get ready for a dance tonight (no date! haha)

bye bye people! :D

ps. On a random note...today my cat sneezed in my soda after she sniffed. that weirdo yucky cat!
March 21st, 2009 at 11:05pm