March 21, 2009 EST 8:20 pm

OK first journal entry on here about my boring day.

I went sponsorship hunting today for my competition thingy and the guy at the store I went to wouldn't shut up! I kept telling him about the whole thing and he listened well for a few minutes but he insisted on changing the subject on something i said, with him thinking about "Back in the olden days..." I mean seriously I don't care if you can eat like 25 chocolate doughnuts in 2 minutes, I just need sponsorship money!

Ugh! And then after his long speech about god-knows-what, he goes and tells me no he cannot do the sponsorship stuff. He could have just told me that in the beginning! He must be a very lonely man if he can't tell somebody ELSE his boring stories. Oh the agony.

So when I get home and in my room guess what I see? A MESS! Now my room is never ever messy. So when I walk in their and i see clothes everywhere and books flown across the room, not to mention the bed that was flipped upside down (yes it really was like that), I was pretty freaked. I went and asked what happened and my older sister came and told me she was looking for her eye-liner. I swear i was SO close to have a vein pop in my forehead. COME ON! My room looks like a tornado hit it and she has the nerve to say "I couldn't find my eyeliner so I thought it was in your room. Jeez chilax lil muffin." GRRR.

I finally got my room clean and now I am stuck baby-sitting all three of my younger sibling and their friend. My little sister Elizabeth is about 6 years old and she is obsessed with animals and bugs. She came up to me earlier asking for a bowl and when I asked why she needed it she was all, "I found a snail outside and he's lonely. I need to make it a home. It needs a person." After a long adult discussion with my 6 year old sister (not really) I finally let her have the bowl.

About 5 minutes later she runs about to me saying "look look Becky! I found a rolli-polli!" She hold it up in he fingers and she accidentally squished it!! She was crying for forever saying things like "Im a murderer." and "How could I do that to such a poor creature" When she finally stopped crying she ran outside and found another rolli-polli. My Jeebus, kids these days i tell ya'.
March 22nd, 2009 at 04:44am