More about me

i realized i wanted to add more to my about me...so this is more things about me
(realize that i wrote this before i got here and there r too many mistakes...)

...I am random, weird, and sometimes a mix of this.... I have a split personality these days, so ! don't really know how I am these days...(I hate wrist watches!!!!! They are SO annoying and my mom makes me wear them every once in a while...but it never stays on for more than an hour for some reason....) To my close friends, I am fun-loving, random, weird, and fun to be with. To my teachers and outsiders(the outsiders was a good book....I read the books and saw the movie in ILA...why did I just say that???), I am quiet, the "smart one,"(AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!! I hate when people ask annoying questions!!!! OK...out of topic....)and shy(or am I?????), so u could say I am mature yet childish(yeah...someone said that once)....I am only shy if I don't know you or you don't me( or if I'm in a bad mood, or I just don't feel like it...or I'm in class or something...). I love to read, write, sing, act, and learn weird facts.(*gets mad herself*, I can't spell!!!!! I keep messing up!!!! I hate spelling and now in science we have to learn 50 elements on the periodic table thingy and I can't spell or memorize things!!!!!! two of the bad things about me...ok now back to my about me thingy...that was random) and mostly I love fantasy or sci-fi kinds of books (or about any kind of books). Also, I love Greek mythology(when I was little I found these books about them and then I read the Percy Jackson books last year....so, yeah, now I m obsessed, but roman mythology is too confusing...whatever). (OK....so that sums me about so far....here's more.....) People like me for some reason....I don't know why though, probably because I laugh and smile too much.....yeah I'm that kind of that person....but not the social butterfly one...or the creepy person who loves to hug people (*shudders* that's like the only time I'm claustrophobic...IT'S CREEPY!!!!!)..I love to write anything these days (now I am writing lyrics because I like singing for a reason I don't want to explain...oh yeah it's one of my "writing stages" where I like to write different things that changes every other year)...I have TONS of friends at school....I am a person that might b human (did I mention I am awesome?)....I want to have wings and fly (thanks u Maximum Ride books for giving me that idea...if I did have wings I would be jumping off of buildings and cliffs....lol...I really would…which reminds me, I have a maximum-x.com profile thing….aka a max-dan-wiz.com profile…)....I am bored most of the time (who isn't??????)......I like repeating things because I don't remember things....and I am awesome....(I like "..." )......sometimes I fall asleep during math.....cause everything is so easy in that subject...I m probably at quizilla.com now....I LOVE that site......AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH....I feel like spazzing out now for no reason.....sorry, I have to go….

Stuff I like to do:
Reading, Writing, Singing, Acting out scenes in movies, making fun of Hannah Montana and trying to burn her at least twice a day (jk...I wish I could do that...), watching random videos on youtube(i watch more here than television...), having fun, scaring myself, being weird (a full-time job ^_^), and being a friend for everyone, plotting revenge on the world, being random (this is what i m known for among my friends ^_^ <---- I love this face....it's so cute...ok that was random...), laughing, sending my friends weird links to websites, being happy, being hyper, playing the flute, trying to appear innocent(but i m really planning ways to make u disappear from the face of the earth....jk), hitting myself in the head, and most of all.....scaring random people for no apparent reason..... lol.....jk....just my friends and people I know....I still scare them though....
March 22nd, 2009 at 07:51pm