I'm not a crybaby

I'm listening to tiffany blews by fall out boy right now and this song is pure awesomeness in my opinion.

Anyway, my crush just asked me yesterday if I could watch a movie with him. And knowing myself, I went blank while I text him because I didn't know how to react so I just said yes. Pretty much weird in my part because I feel such a creep because I'm a year older than him. I told him that he would treat me and he said yes. :) And I told him that I'll pay for the food. He told me that he wanted to watch this local scary movie.

And just a while ago... I asked him if he'll have somebody to watch with him and he was supposed to be with his friend. So I asked him again if who will he take with him and he told me that he'll be going by himself. And I was pretty much happy about that but I asked if it's okay with him for me to come alone and he didn't reply. I'm like awake right now thinking if he's creep out about me. Either that or he fell asleep already. I don't know but I'm scared he's going to think something bad about me, like I'm too pushover or whatever.

Ah something I don't have to stress about because I have finals going on.

I'm a littlehot mess.
March 23rd, 2009 at 07:25pm