Silly, Silly Girl.

Okay, so I don't have much time to give you a little update on the life of Ember Thai Artenie. I'm sure you're riveted with excitement. Hell, you might even be on the edge of your seat for this, but don't worry. I won't be able to tell if you're like 'hmmph'.

I was admitted to the hospital. Just diabetic stuff. No big deal. I got the cast off of my hand as well, so typing is now a hell of a lot easier. In case none of you read my 'Ooops' journal, I fell in a pot hole, and broke all of my fingers.

Um, I ate sugar-free jello, and drank juice through a straw today. My nurse was named Frederico, and he was from the Dominican Republic. How the hell he ended up in Romania I'll never know.

He called me 'hon', and introduced me to a couple of really weird empolyees. We watched Ricky Martin videos on my iPhone, and they gave me a lot of hugs. My favorite was Jan, the Janitor. I never onced called her just 'Jan'. It has to be 'Jan the Janitor', or nothing at all. She didn't seem to mind.

Roxxy's baby was born three months too early, but both of them are alive and well, so thank you for yours prayers and support. She and her boyfriend are getting married as soon as they can, and not just because they're with-child. They really do love eachother (:

Ahh...what to say? My brother got caught with a bong in his friend's basement, and was stripped of his Master of the Universe award. I guess he's no longer my parent's favorite. Unfortunately, now that his reign is over, I'm still second-best. My sister, Vera, is still top dog, even though she's eleven.

I got top marks on an art project. We've moved out of the 'nude model' phase, and are working on still life, which isn't as boring to me anymore as it used to be. When I'm world-renowned for my contemporary abstract paintings, I'll be sure to let you know, and you can find something of mine in the clearance aisles at any neighborhood Walmart.
March 24th, 2009 at 01:55am