It's a Beautiful Day!

Not only is Beautiful Day a song, it's also my current.. not feeling, but attitude, I guess you could say. Mind you, I'm also listening to it, but that's besides the point.
...
No, it's not just a beautiful day because of it sun and +5° weather, though that is a plus. I love this spring weather. It's so nice.
...
Now, I know it says at the top that "The topic of your journal has to be something worthwhile and can't be silly spam..." but this topic is worthwhile for me. It means a lot to me.
My friend, let's call him Billy for privacy's sake, got mad at me two and a half months ago for a silly reason. I had told someone something about him that got Billy mad. So just today, Billy contacted me via MSN, apologizing and asking that I forgive him. I said, and I quote: "you have no idea how long i've been waiting for some chance to be friends with you again. of course i forgive you" I was so happy that I'd be able to call him my friend again.
So now, we're back on the same page, and everything's going great. It's so amazing knowing that he'll be talking to me in class again. It was definatly hard to go though 3 of my 8 courses being ignored by him. I'm glad that's all over. I'm not sure if we're be friends like before all this happened, but I do know that we're moving past that and going to a better place.
...
To most of you, this is probably a random post, but to me, it's history in the making. It's a beautiful day!

xoxo
March 24th, 2009 at 11:09pm