Dreams

I wish I had more of them. Plain and simple. And more interesting. Like last night, I had a dream that me and Jennie and Chris took a train to Philadelphia and stayed at a hotel. And we kept arguing with Chris. I think we went clubbing. But then I remember packing up everything. And oh, I just remembered that the hotel looked like my old house. Werd. That's weird. I always have dreams where the setting is of my old house. I miss it there, which is probably why I dream about it.

But yeah, anyhow. I was thinking wouldn't it be cool to be able to dream all the time/choose what you dream about and when you do/don't dream. That would be epic. So, I was thinking I should totally be like a loser and write a story and have it be super bizarre like an ideal dream that no one would ever want to wake up from, but have it seem like real life and then at the end be like "oh and then my alarm went off and i woke up" haha, i would laugh.

Has anyone caught on to how I got through sporadic-oh, sporadic, what a cool word-period where I do or don't write journals. I'm starting to catch on to my habits. Either I have tons to say, or nothing at all. Sometimes I feel like I'm just a robot going through life, and I can't remember half the things I say and do. It's like I'm on 'autopilot' wow, I'm just working magic with my words today. But, other times I'm just like full of life and have tons of things to say [which i already said] and just wow. Two different people.

So anyways, yesterday at Jennie's? Hy-ster-i-cal. That's all I can say. I'm not sure I've ever laughed that hard in my life. And all over a video that had no meaning what-so-ever.

Anyhow, have a nice day and take a word of advice that Laura once gave me: "You can never eat too many tacos."
March 25th, 2009 at 12:50am