Panic attack! Though it is my own fault >.>

So, today I wake up, around 5am.
Only to realise that it's the deadline day for all my english language and english literature essays.
Whoops.
Now I have done them (though, one is missing, and I don't know how I'm going to get around that) but they're not as high a grade as I want them to be.
The essays we've all had to do are

Of mice and men
Romeo and juliet
Creative writing (childhood memories)
Pre 1914 poetry
and Gothic Horror stories (the monkeys paw, the signal man, and the red room) - THIS ONE IS MISSING D: D: D:

So over the past few weeks I've been bringing them home and rewriting them etc. etc.
And yesterday, I swore to myself that I would go over all of them, finish them off and print them, so I have fresh new copies of everything, and hopefully would get my grade up at least once on each one.
And well.
I didn't do that.
I had a stomach ache all night (nothing to do with eating too much sugar... (A) )
so I went to bed and slept through the night
And when I did wake up, I only managed to go get a drink before feeling sleepy again.
So I set my alarm for 5, like I do most days.
And the next day, I panicked like hell!

Thing is, I would give in the copies I have right now, but they're scribbled over with notes and ideas for me to use when rewriting them :/

It's my second lesson today, and I can't get away with computer work in maths.
Hopefully, I'll manage to blag it until the end of the day, because my last three lessons (I.t, Graphics and Engineering) all involve computers and I can just continue on my essays there and then and give them in at the end of the day.

Problem is, my english teacher is moaning, and not very reasonable at times.

But, all the same, here's hoping for the best! :)

xx
March 25th, 2009 at 08:56am