Nicest/Rudest Bands and Members

I have always loved hearing about people's experienced meeting bands and celebrities. So I wanted to share my opinions on nicest and rudest bands.

Nicest:
1)The Academy Is...-I heard the sweetest story the other day on the FOBR message boards about a girl who went to the acoustic show, she got there early and wrote a letter out of boredom to give to William. She basically spilled everything that had been going on in her life recently and how their music changed them(she made a note that Down and Out really inspired her). She was able to give him the letter really quickly before she went inside, he was behind a gate so she didn't have time to speak to him before he went inside. This Providence went on, and during their show, William came out and dedicated down and out to her. Then after the show, he came out to meet her. I just think that is the sweetest thing I have ever heard a band member do.
Not only William, but I have heard many stories about how sweet TAi is, all their members, so I think they deserve #1 for me.
2) Cobra Starship-Tho I have yet to meet them, my best friend got to at the last Warped Tour. She bought a shirt for me and got Gabe to sign it, giving up her autograph from him for me(it was a M&G) and so she was forced to go on, he then found her later and was like, "I know that you did that for your friend and that is so sweet, you're a great friend I hope she knows that." she got a picture with him and they chatted for a while. Fucking Gabe Saporta everyone.

At the moment, i can't think of a #3, or whoever I was going to put. I think it was going to be Circa Survive, I'm not sure, my friend is obsessed with Anthony Green and she said he was a sweetheart.

Now for the bad part...Rudest
1) Atreyu-my friend wanted the lead singer to sign her shoe, he refused, like 4 times he refused. That's just rude, period.
2) Family Force 5-I have heard mixed stories, I've heard they are nice, I've heard they are ignorant and self absorbed. Idk honestly, I hope they're nice cause they are on of my favorite bands.
3) All Time Low-I've heard Alex is a jerk, idk really I have never met them. But they were the biggest douchebags of this week [url=http://www.bigdouchebag.com"]proof here?[/url]

Now feel free to state your opinions, stories, etc etc. Please be aware that I have met none of these artists and these are opinions from my friends and stories I've heard elsewhere. :]
March 27th, 2009 at 02:49am