Can I Get A Yeehar?... *Auditions*

=] A few people have been messaging me about the 'non-existant' audition journal. AND I APOLOGISE! It is time for me to take some action and get on with it.

So this just in, I have a new story Idea and need a leading Lady!!!... *squeals*. I will go and make a Journal with the out line in it and make a couple of others for myou want to a. So take a look at those if you want to know what it is you're auditioning for =].

BOY NEXT DOOR.
-Trouble causing girl at Club-Comes onto Joe.
-Raging Fan girl- Attacks Anne and Marina, quite a large role.
-Just audition and I will be most likely to use your deets.

Escapeing The Life
-Aliceleana's best friend in England- Sparks to fly with Nick J.
-A student in Ali's academy- hits on Joe and yeah, is going to be in it a fair bit.
-If someone has an idea for what Ali's ex-feeance should be like... please submit that too.

Beatle Attack.*i could change the name.*
-Leading lady- Saves the day for one Jonas Brother.
-Friends- I need 2 best friends and a selection of others.
-A JB's girlfirend- Don't make me use one of their actual girlfriends or Ex's
-Sister.
-And... The attacker- You have to be ready to be the attacker of a Jonas Brother, aka.. you full out pull a knife on the guy. So yeah.

A Day On The Green.
-Leading Lady- She gets a job at a country club and is hired as a caddie by a Jonas.
-Best friend of leading lady- Best friend?

So there we have it folks. That is the ones to Audition for. Check out the Journal for the sequel to Falling In Love With You Is Like Dying.

So to audition please fill this out:
Name:
Age:
Sex:
Personality (yourself or how you see the character):
Traits:
Appearance:
Other:


Keep safe and have a good day my dears!
March 28th, 2009 at 12:50am