BFF - Best friend Fail? Trouble Online

I think I just got into a fight with my friend, it's like she's a completely different person online than she is in real life. I just told her that her boyfriend was worried about her breaking up with him, and I asked what she thought about it and she just snapped at me. It's like she only gets mad at me when we're online. I don't want to lose her as a friend but I don't know how much more I'm willing to take. It's like she secretly hates me but hides it when we see eachother it hurts, but I don't know what to do.

I'm scared, she is a great friend until we see eachother on msn. I don't know why, but she won't tell me anything anymore, we almost never hang out except for school and she gets really mad really easily on msn.

I don't know whether it's stress with homework, if she's not sleeping well enough and just tired, or if she's honest to god angry or something else entirely. It's so hard to tell online. I don't want to talk about it to her offline, because I feel like everything is all good, but when we talk online I don't bring it up because it might make her angry for real.

If you're reading this, please dont get mad at me, I'm just confused and it hurts. I'm sorry I don't know what I did, but if you get mad becaus of this you can hit me.
March 28th, 2009 at 03:02am