Meaningful Quotes

-Even a broken clock is right twice a day
-Its not about the moments each breath takes. It about the moments that take your breath away.
-You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
-A day without a smile is a day wasted.
-A book is a present that you can open every single day.
-A face without freckles is like a night without stars.
-A book is like a garden in your pocket.
-There is no friend as loyal as a book.
-A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.
-There are two ways of spreading light: To be the candle or be the mirror that reflects it.
-You can't hate anyone unless you loved them at one point.
-I'm not the perfect girl my hair doesn't stay in place I spill a lot of things I'm pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart my friends and I sometimes fight maybe some days nothing goes right but when I think about it and take a step back and remember how amazing life truly is and maybe just maybe I like being UNPERFECT.
-You may be only one person in the world but you may be the world to one person
-If you change nothing nothings ever going to change
-Love is giving someone the power to break your heart and trusting them not to.
-Don't except others to be responsible for your happiness and success.
-There is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved in return.
March 28th, 2009 at 07:01pm