Oh, the Drama

Apparently I am extremely talented at attracting older men. I have two ex boyfriends 3 years older than me, one 7 years older, one 8 years older, and one ten years older. Not to mention the numerous ones older by one or two years. For some reason, I date older guys but younger girls. I've never dated a guy younger than me and I've never dated a girl older.

Completely aside from that, I now have 3 gay ex-boyfriends.

But I'm going out with this cute guy from my french class today. Hopefully that'll go well.

This year, I'm auditioning to be drum major of our marching band for next fall. The current assistant drum major (who generally becomes head drum major the next fall) is terrible. Everyone hates her, not for her personality, but for her epic failure at conducting and leading the band. Another guy who tried out last year as well and I are trying to beat her. Actually we discussed our dream team of drum majors- him as head drum major, me as assistant, and one of the current sophomores as second assistant.

Let's see how everything plays out.

Oh and sorry if you entered this journal looking for drama to help with. It's just kinda an update on the going-ons.
March 29th, 2009 at 04:25pm