I'VE FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!

and just what have i figured out? i stated in my profile that music is my life. but i never really knew why. until a few days ago that is.

i didn't get accepted to the leadership center at my future high school. all the high schools in my county have specialty centers, stuff like technology, math and science, and other junk. there was also this 1 center called center for the arts, but my parent didn't let me apply. stupid parents.

anyway i kept saying that i didn't want to go to the leadership center but my parents made me apply anyway. i'm apparently a leader. i'm not too sure about that. so i got on the waiting list for it and my parents made me go look at it in case i got off the waiting list. that's when i got all excited about it and actually really wanted to go. but i ended up being so low on the waiting list that there was no chance of me going. now i don't really care about it anymore.

but i started feeling like a failure. i was sitting on my bus going home and i decided to listen to my ipod. i listened to a couple songs and then unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield. i really paid attention to the lyrics and realized that it was talking about how your life isn't written in stone and you're the only 1 who can write your book (which is your life) i know i'm probably making no sense but if you listen to it then you'll see what i mean.

so it made me feel a lot better. that's when i realized why i love music so much. i have a really complicated life (trust me) and sometimes complicated emotions too. sometimes i can't put those emotions into words and that's when music comes in. lyrics of songs suddenly make complete sense to me. THE LYRICS TO THE SONG ARE EXACTLY WHAT I'M FEELING! there should have been god's light shining on me at my discovery.

so thanks for reading. if your still confused, read my other journal called "music 4 lovers"
March 29th, 2009 at 06:45pm