Last Night's Dream

I made my way across the store, looking for him. A could see nothing but clothes hugging the surroundings. As I got to the end of the room, I reached for a box reading “Lost and Found”. I rummaged through it, finding a couple of iPods. Thrilled, I turned around to see if anyone was watching me. A small girl came about and smiled widely.

“Excuse me, are these iPods really lost?”

She stared at me dumbfounded, what kind of question had I just asked?

All of a sudden, music was booming on my ears, the store had turned into something completely different. Avenged Sevenfold jumped on the stage along Pete Wentz to Scream. I ran trough the crowd, trying to find him, again, as well as Pyro. I realized then what I was wearing: a pair of mini white shorts showed my unusually tanned legs, matching silver Jimmy Choo’s, a glittering tank top shined with the neon lights, and a pair of wings appeared on my upper back. I was disguised. This was definitely Pyro’s costume party. I turned to the right, finding a huge mirror, my hair was straight and reached my ribs, the make-up was very elaborated, I wondered who had applied it.

Everything whirled around me, and surprisingly, I was now dancing with a guy. He wore a black mask, white tee and simple jeans. He was embracing my hips with his arms, and Broken Strings tuned in the background. The tips of his lips curved and he drew a beautiful smile at me, I reached for his black hair and leaned to kiss him.

L

PD My outfit (approximate)
His(approx. as well)

PD2 Any comments and interpretations accepted
March 29th, 2009 at 11:02pm