Paper Planes 3/29/09

I went back and changed her( the main characters) name throughout the story, so her name is always iloriem. so the banner at the top of chapter 8 says emma, because that was her name in the beginning, not her sister's name. Just to make that clear, and if i forgot to change her name somewhere in the story, please tell me so I can fix it.

Iloriem, completely changed in order to fit in with the story, If Ihavent changed the chapter where I described her, Remind me to do that. She is now, Well i don't know what she is going to look like....so if your reading this... help me find a girl to play iloriem. As long as her picture is somewhat easy to find, she could be iloriem...and you will get a part in the story. There are some needed parts coming up too, but that is for another journal.

Okay and once again i apologize for not updating for over a month.

And Once again,..... i beg for banners...
well not beg more like ask...i don't really need banners...but their always nice.

blah blah blah..i thought i had more to talk about...oh well.

~Bonnie

P.S. i don't know if Kristine still wants to be co-author or not...in case some of you are wondering..i really have been kinda disconnected with my mibba homies for a while.
March 30th, 2009 at 05:02am