I Love To Hate Them

I hate him so much, all the things he said, broke me down into little pieces. I just hate him so much, yet I love him with all my fucking heart. I don’t know what to do, he’ll never like me back yet he’s staying my friend. It just hurts way too much; I thought I’d be able to cope, just being friends nothing more, but no. I really can’t, I just love him too much. My hearts in little pieces I really did think this was true love not just some little teenage crush.

George I Love You. Please Just Remember Me.

I love her so much, she’s my best friend, and I think I’m falling for her, and hard. Yet she has a boyfriend, I mean she’s happy, but I never get to see her and it kills me inside. I love her, but I never get to see her, I miss her so much. She’s my everything, she helps me, and now all hope is lost. She said she loves me back, but not in that way. She said she misses me, way too much, but I know she doesn’t really, because if she did, she would come and see me. She said she would get with me, one day. But when will that day come?

Jess I Love You. I Miss You.

My hearts in pieces all scatted, black and broken. I’ve no idea what to do, my lives in a dump, I feel so empty and useless. Like I have no purpose. My mom just thinks I’m ok, that it’s just a phase. But it’s not. And I know that now.
March 30th, 2009 at 06:09pm