Why can't boy's be NORMAL?! (Beware, swearing abounds)

I FUCKING HATE LADS!!!!!

Why can't they ever just be normal?!?!?!? I mean, what a lad says and what a lad means are CLEARLY two different things!!! Like, a guy can say "I like your dress" and he could mean ANY number of things: "I hate it, but I want you to notice me so I'm talking to you", "it'd look better on my bedroom floor" or he actully could mean "I like your dress". And THEN we have "see you later"! I mean, what in the name of Bakura's coat does that mean?! When a guy says "see you later" does he actually want to see you later because he wants you to meet up with him? or does he mean, like, I'll see you later because I'll follow you around like a lovesick puppy waiting to "accientally" bump into you? Or, OR, he might just say it cause he says it to everyone when he leaves. I mean, SORT YOURSELF OUT!!!!!!!!!

And why do all of them have to be so fucking confusing without even trying?! i mean, take James, dickface representative for the human race. One moment I hate his guts, then I kinda like him. Then I feel sorry for him and all his posturing, then I like him, then I hate him again! And it doesnt help that he's cute. Not cute in an Ant way, just, you know, kinda cute.

Then you have the problem of: does he like me or is he just a mate? I mean, if a guy smiles at you in the corridor, what does that mean?! If it's a "heyya, how you doing" smile, I can deal with it because i know what theyre like. but if it's like THAT one, what does that mean? I mean, he was, like, SMILING. Not grinning, or pulling a stupid face for the shits, he was, like, SMILING.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?!?!?!!??!

When I finally get one of them I'm probably not going to want him. But till then I'm always going to want them.

Maybe it all comes down to the fact I'm a bad person.
March 31st, 2009 at 01:13am