Plagerists are Funny, Pathetic Losers.

Okay, apparently you don't know who you are! Lord, you are a clueless moron!

I've had about enough of this. It's getting out of hand and I'm truly, utterly tired of it.

If you want to be me that badly, then just fucking change your name to Holly and get it over with. It's freaking me out that you have to take things from other people to feel good about yourself.

But, I'll give it to you. You're a good plagerist. You know how to twist a scene and turn just enough of something to make it seem like it's not longer mine. Or, you wait until I change it, then take the entire thing, so there is no solid proof that it ever belonged to me.

At first, I wasn't sure you were stealing from me. I just thought it was a mild coincidence that a few days after a character appeared in my story, the same one appeared in yours.

But, then... certain phrases started sounding familiar. My Mibba friends even started telling me that it was a little too weird. Every time something was funny, clever, quirky in my chapters, they appeared in yours soon afterwards.

And, now, the scene. Oh, but wait. You changed it and left out major descriptions to make it seem like it wasn't mine, like you made it up all on your little, fat lonesome when I know you did not.

NOW! Here's where it gets good. You steal something as ignorant as a profile. The about me section to be exact. You steal certain phrases that I have written, organize it in the same segments.

And, no, you're not good at writing, you bitch! You frankly suck worse than anything I have ever had the unfortunate opportunity to read!

A NOTE TO ALL PLAGERISTS: Stop! It isn't funny. People put their hearts into their stories, and if you don't have the creativity and depth of mind to make up your own things, THEN DON'T WRITE. The universe is trying to send you a message. JUST FUCKING STOP IT.
March 31st, 2009 at 04:52am