Boyfriends cause nothing but trouble

I'm head over heals in love with my boyfriend. But after six months, I'm starting to feel like he's taking me for granted. Me and him had made plans for a date to go out for supper and a movie on Friday. Today I ask him what we're doing for Friday, and he goes umm... we're not doing anything on Friday, me and Ashley are hanging out Friday, why? And i tell him like you know if you don't see me on Friday you probably wont see me for to week. And he accuses me of being over dramatic and possessive and jealous of him hanging out with other girls. But yet he total freaks out when i hang out with a guy one on one but I'm supposed to be totally fine with him hanging out with a girl one on one, on the night we were supposed to have a date! And then he's like well why are you freaking out so much, and i told him we were supposed to have a date, and he goes, oh... well i guess we'll have to go some other night. Like wtf it's totally fine for him to cancel plans on me, his fuckin girlfriend, with out even saying sorry. But yet it's totally out of the question if i ask him if he can change his plans with Ashley and apparently thats just crazy. He can't cancel plans on his friends for me, but he can cancel plans on me for his friends. He's totally starting to piss me off!!! Gah! Boys are dumb!
April 1st, 2009 at 06:37am