curiosity

Have you ever felt out of the loop? Like when your friends are planning to have a big get together and they talk about around you and everything and with each other and in the end result you're the one left out not even invited? I felt like that today. Two of my close friends were talking about something and when I asked about it they said they would tell me later. But it seemed like everyone else knew, and all I wanted to know was what was bothering my friend. It hurts to know that none of my friends actually care to include me in their activities. Sometimes I'll ask my friends to hang out one weekend and they'll be like ok lets do it and then when it comes to it. they bail because they have other things to do or another friend decided that they were going to hang out with them.

It also pisses me off when my friends make fun ofo my because I like the Jonas Brothers. Just because it's not what they're into and they aren't the kind of guys the would like doesn't mean I can't like them.

And even if they are lying about being pure, which I really doubt they are lying, doesn't mean they aren't good role models showing young kids that even though the shows are showing fifteen year old girl becoming pregnant or being sexually active doesn't mean they have to do what they see.

I'm really tired of everyone treating me like I can't keep a secret or like I have af ucking disease because I don't, and I am fucking tired of being fn because I would rather follow a bands footsteps and stay pure instead of having sex before marriage. I like my purity and the fact I want to give it to someone special just shows I have goosd morals.
April 2nd, 2009 at 05:45am