Come to Me Tonight.

I have an interesting story for you...It happened today in my Art Techniques class, at about noon-ish this morning? I don't quite remember when, but this was the conversation.

Raea-- She's nuts. She's loud, she's abrasive...She's quite hillarious, but that doesn't cloud the fact that she's nuts.

Flanhalf-- Mr. Flanhalf is my balding AT teacher. He sweats a lot, and he's got freckles on his bare scalp...He's extremely sarcastic, but nervous at the exact same time.

Me-- I'm Ember, and I'm super-duper special.

BEGIN!

Raea stood up on her desk, whipping a gigantic kosher pickle out of the back pocket of her skinny jeans. Everyone was staring, including myself, and the room went dead silent.

She then pretetends to give this huge vegetable a blow, and Flanhalf looked a little too interested.

"Want the tip?" Raea was smirking by this point.

"Um..." Flanhalf mumbled. "If I answer that honestly, I will have no (gulp) dignity."

"Such a nice tip. Big, and sour, and wet." Raea snorted. I dropped my pencil, and my eyes went wide. What the shat?

"Is it...a nice...(gulp) fresh pickle?" Flanhalf muttered, wide eyed.

END!

That was the most awkward thing I'd ever have to endure...except from the Little Caeser mascot secretly pissing on the side of the building, screaming, "SUCK JUSTICE! YEEEEAAAAAAH!"
April 2nd, 2009 at 10:55pm