Boys and the Confusion They Cause in Our Lives

Okay, so boys screw up our lives enough as it is, right? Of course, now one of my guy friends, let's call him Micheal, has totally thrown me for a loop. He's a great friend, he's really nice, and I really trust him. But he's kind of weird, and quite the creeper. Anyway, the other day, after school, he told me he likes me. That was a HUGE shock. Of course, now I'm amazed I didn't see it earlier, because of the kind of stuff he would talk to me about.

Unfortunately, I like this other guy, let's call him Josh. At least, I used to. I don't really know anymore. And I've been talking to "Micheal" a lot lately, and he's really sweet and nice and a great friend when he's texting me, and we're not talking in person. But face-to-face, it's kind of weird. He's a close-talker (you know, the kind of person who's like right up against you when they're talking to you) and I don't really like being that physically close to people unless it's absolutely necessary, so I get kind of uncomfortable. He's also a MAJOR theater nerd, and I don't have anything against that, it's just that half the people at my school think he's gay... And the other half of the girls are always throwing themselves at him.

But now, I'm not so sure I like "Josh" anymore. I think I'm starting to like "Micheal," but I only think that when I'm texting him. In person, he's kind of, well, strange. For the past few months, "Josh" has had a girlfriend. They recently broke up, When he told me, I was ecstatic. That was the same day "Micheal" told me he likes me. And "Josh" has been acting differently lately, more annoying than he used to be. I don't know if I'm starting to like "Micheal" just because he told me he likes me, or if I really am starting to like him... LIFE IS TOO CONFUSING!!!
April 3rd, 2009 at 02:02am