Studys show that 87% of Mibbans can't recignise sarcasm.

I think this study is bogus. Mibbans are a hugely intelligent people, who inform others of eating disorders and Miley Cyrus, the new Jonas Brothers album and the latest love/hate Twilight info. Writing slash stories involving the latest guys on the scene and even the lovely little Waycest that everybody who is anybody hates.
Ah, sarcasm aside (I'll let you choose where I was being sarcastic in this), I will get to the point of my Journal entry (that I will be told is a waste of time and space by somebody who logs there latest crushes last meal).

I enjoy being the bad person. I am arrogant enough to say that reading comments from my last two journal entries made me smile. Bitterly at some, but not at all.
No, some comments are gems.

I stated in my "journal" that Miley Cyrus was a raging racist because she has evil eyes and has a chained up Asian boy she brings out to take photos with.
SARCASM PEOPLE. It was quite obvious. Really.

I'm amused though, that I wasn't told off for making fun of Mileys father (Whom I strongly suggested was a "Redneck"), and was "told off" for adding more Miley Traffic to the website.

I stated that the "Articles" section of the website had become sloppy. And I meant that as a way of saying that the Mibba homepage is badly represented (In my opinion).
Go to mibba.com and whats the first thing you see? A list of stories and a list of Articles.

I was "scolded" for being a hypocrite. But I don't believe I was in the wrong. My Journal entries do not appear on the home page, and neither do anybody else's.

Put simply-Journals are for me to say what I want in a biased and un-informative manner, because it isn't news. Its my thoughts, and my wit.

I like writing these "Journals" (Blogs really, as a Journal is a private thing) to see if there are people out there, "Mibbans" out there who don't take life as seriously as I do. Who like to question how drunk an article writer was when he/she (lets face it, there are basically only girls on this site) wrote said..."Article" (Again, I will raise the question-Who cares what Miley Cyrus did in her spare time?) and why it is relevant to know every ten seconds what Ms Cyrus is up to? Aren't the youth of today interested in what's outside American pop culture?

Granted, this is not my website.
And, you as a person are entitled to your opinion.
And you can post as you please.
Really.

My opinions are not here to try and sway you.
If you are so easily swayed, then I suggest you stay away from people who smoke.

MY JOURNAL is my own. I post as I like (Within Mibbas TOS) and i say how I feel.
I wont cater to everybody, and thats fine by me. I am a rather cynical person, and I don't "hide" behind a computer.
I have hurt friends feelings with my strong opinions, and I have apologised for doing so, but I still stand by my opinions.

If I upset you, somebody I don't even know, then I really am not interested.
I don't reply to obvious attempts to start arguments (Brandon Urie who?), comments like "you know nothing" and "Well, you can say all that, but I still think you are wrong" because you just want to start something with me because of our conflicting opinions.

I'm not some Mibban anarchist (If I hated Mibba and the users, I would delete my account), and I don't believe the Website is just full of crappy stories and shitty articles. I learn a lot from the informed and interesting articles, and I enjoy reading stories that have had thought and effort put into them.

I'll leave you with that. Feel free to tell me I am wrong about everything in this Journal, because that just proves you didn't even read past the 1st paragraph.
April 3rd, 2009 at 04:25pm