PROBLEM #1

Dear readers,
First of all, I actually wouldn't say this is a journal. The reason why I'm doing this is because I believe that I THINK a lot more then my brain is capable to, and I really need a place to release my thoughts and feelings. Please forgive me for the quality of the text because English isn't a strength of mine. While anyone reads the following, PLEASE bare in mind that I unnecessarily think too much (I don't know why! But I can't help it!) So don't tell me to just stop thinking and live my life!
Reality. xx

PROBLEM #1:
Ever since I was little, my dad is my, kind of, idol. It feels like that he knows everything. He can always solve my problems. But lately, I realized that I am ahead of him, like I know things that he doesn't. I supposed that is completely normal. But it makes me feel really bad. It's like I've always had this protection bubble, and now I just grew out of it. I know this is really silly, and that I'm only going through my time where I'm "no long a child and is now classed as a young adult" where I should start to be responsible for myself.
I don't live with my parents. I actually live with my uncle's family due to some educational reason. So it's really hard for me to go through this tough time on my own without any support (which is another reason for me to chat poo here, sorry about that...) I always think, the future is actually not that far. After this school year, I'll be in sixth form, which lasts two years, and REALLY, two years pass by like a blink! Then I'll be in university, which I'll have to finish my course according to what I want to do for the rest of my life. And after that, done. My life will not change too much ever again. And that just sounds so soon. I don't feel ready for all the responsibilities! I can't even imagine it.

I know this "journal" is really silly and I honestly don't know what kind of responses I'm expecting from this, but I really appreciate those who actually read it. =) x
p.s. I'm sorry if you think this has wasted your time.
April 4th, 2009 at 10:20pm