So I'm Contemplating on Deleting My Quizilla Account?

Idk... I just... don't like it anymore. I liked Quizilla better when I didn't have an account; when I was just reading stories and I was like, "Oooh this place is so cool!"

And I hate how you pour your heart and soul into a story, and get no rating, and someone posts up an unoriginal quiz and they get five stars just like that.

And I hate how no one bothers to rate. How hard is it just to click a star? I can understand the commenting... But would it kill anybody to rate? Or tell me how horrible my stuff is?

And Quizilla's sort of... Hmm... Unfriendly? Some people will totally spite you and send bitching messages if you're not their friend.

Plus Quizilla sorta... you know... sucks at the moment...

And I rarely go on it anymore. In fact, these couple of weeks are the first time I've logged into quizilla for months.

And I would delete my account, except... I dunno... I sorta still wanna keep it. I read a crap-load of quizilla stories and I like commenting and rating them... I think that's my only reason for still having an account...

It's the same thing with my boyfriend... I know, I've been really upset with him for a while now (sorry to those that I trapped and had to read my ranting sessions about him lol). I think I'm in love with my memory of him? How he was two years ago? And he doesn't really like me, I mean, not really like me, but he doesn't want to break up? (which I fail to understand).

So yeah, I'm breaking up with him. I dunno if I'll break up with Quizilla.

I'm sorry. I've just had another ranting session. But I really need to vent. :(

xoxo

-wylie
April 5th, 2009 at 07:40pm