Something that I Did Not See Coming - Corrine

OK, so there's this girl at my school who I so desperately wish wasn't. She used to live where I did before I moved, and then when I moved she moved to the same place. I was angry... but fortunately I don't have to deal with her ever, only with the fact that she lives down the road from me... *shivers*

But she's been telling people (including my friends) at school that we're best best friends and other lies. Plus she had been annoying one of my friends throughout the school year. At first I didn't care (because she hadn't been bugging my friend until a few months into the year), but lately it's been getting out of hand. I don't want to bore you with the needless details, so let me just sum it up: I planned to tell her off to shut her up for good.

When I passed by her in the hallway after school, I called out her name, she walked up to me with that stupid, annoying look she always carries with her. I opened my mouth to begin telling her off, but I... choked! I just asked her if what she had been saying was true, and she started rambling about stupid lies about someone I knew. I mumbled 'we weren't friends' to her a few times when she would say that we were, but she quickly cut me off saying idiotic things ending the whole conversation it by insulting me. And yet I couldn't tell her off! Ask anyone who's friends with me -Kaitlyn would be the best person to ask, really- I love telling people off when they've been jerks! Especially if they’ve been jerks to my friends! And this girl had been nothing but a pain in the ass for years, and I knew what I was going to say and everything! I just don't understand what happened... I dunno, this has been annoying me forever for now she thinks that we're best friends, only she's adding forever in front of it now. I'm completely clueless on what happened... I hate this girl with such a burning passion, and I've wanted to tell her off for so long I don't understand why I didn't. Like I said, this had been annoying me for quite some time so I figured I'd put in a journal entry about it.
April 6th, 2009 at 04:46am