The difference between men and women?

Feminism has played a valuable and GOOD role in world history. IN THE PAST. The things feminists fought for were the right things. Women arn't slaves, and women have the same intelligence as men.
O:

If you are surprised that I am posting anything of intelligence here, its because I'm not tired right now.
Chances are, people wont read this because its something of real substance, and I haven't called you all stupid in the title.

Feminists get a whole week (or is it a day? it felt like a week...Dx) to go on about how women are oppressed by men. How men are the money earners in the corporate world because of their penises.
Did anybody ever stop to think that the reason they are in these high places is because they paid attention in school, put all the hard work in and are good at their jobs?

Man-hating Feminists are the worst of the lot. You silly gits, if your thinking is that men are inferior to women, then why don't you go out to camp in the desert with all other like-minded people and whinge and bitch to your hearts content? Most likely, you will all tear each other to pieces when you realise how fucking annoying you all are.
Of course, this notion is quite intolerant of me, and I should let them insult my father, my brothers and my male friends.

Quite frankly, feminism in this day and age is stupid. We have the same rights. We can vote and shop and be on TV and whatever else backwards things we couldn't do before.

To answer the question - The only thing that separates men and women is that men can go to the toilet standing up and women can give birth to a child.
April 6th, 2009 at 06:13am