My Super Awesome Yesterday

I got to sleep (FINALLY!)

I got to get on the computer for a long time.

We went to a different church today, so that was different for my Sunday.

Oh, just so you know: my school is really strange. We didn't get Spring break until this week plus next Monday. Oh, well. At least its extended because of Easter WOOHOO!

Oh, right, back to my day. Then we went to Einstein Bros. For those who don't know, its this super awesome place dedicated to bagels and stuff. They come up with genuis ways to use a bagel to make a meal like....... BAGEL PIZZAS. And they have pastries.

Anyways then I went to the movies to see KNOWING. That was one of THE best movies I have seen this year and maybe last year. I won't tell what happened because someone might not have seen it. I you haven't seen it, you need to. What's cool is it gave me this great idea for a story even though I'm working six others. No I'm not going to post them all yet. Maybe I'll post my idea though and see what people think.

After the movies we went to Olive Garden. Olive Garden is okay, I wouldn't put it in my top five list of favorite restaurants which includes- Wendy's, Einstein Bros, Longhorn's, Mama Mia's, and Taco Bell (not in that order).

After that, we went home and I got to get on the computer the rest of the day AND get atleast SOME excercise in. I need to run for track but it's not helping if my parents keep taking us out to places all day and not coming back 'till 10 at night!!!

I know I'm leading off in different directions but, about track...
I am a middle distance runner. My best race is between 200 and and maybe mile. I also love doing all the relays. What sucks for me is that they don't really have middle distance in track that I know of. When I get old enough to take my role as Queen of the Universe, I'm going to change that. Middle distance will be 200, 300(yes I know it doesn't exist), 400, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, and medley races.

Yeah so... ok I'm done.
April 6th, 2009 at 04:49pm