A Shortage For Summer??

My mom just came in the room and shocked me. At first I thought she was just sitting down beside me because there was no where else to sit but instead she came to deliver me bad news...

These were the exact words she said:
"Starting tomorrow, you can only use the computer for two hours. Go against my rules and we'll see what happens."

Truly, this was a shocker. I mean how am I supposed to update all my stories, use Facebook, use Myspace, catch up and talk to my friends and do all the things I'm supposed to do in less than 2 hours???

This is unfair and I don't think I can do it all in less than two hours I mean what else can I do for the rest of the day? I never thought my mother would do something like this. She puts me in a house with nothing to do and expects me to use the always vacant computer for only two hours??? What am I supposed to do for the rest of the day? I know I might sound like an addict and I'm slowly accepting the fact but this is just absurd. I really don't understand her sometimes. Whenever I ask her if I can go out, she says "Don't make me your driver." but when she asks me to do something, I do it for her. I know that's my duty but I can't get anything in return? That sucks. I know I'm not really supposed to talk about my mom behind her back but I can't help it. This is supposed to be a way of self expression so how can I make my day more productive without writing??

Writing on paper is way different from writing here on the computer. I mean the words come out quickly here but when it comes to paper and pen, it makes me feel like I'm back in school doing some kind of homework. It's just so different. And it's supposed to be SUMMER. Summer is supposed to be like break where I'm supposed to be relaxing and enjoying but how can I enjoy when I'm only happy here?

This sucks like hell... Sorry about the rant and tell me what you think if you want or suggest some kinda activity... I need as much as possible.
April 8th, 2009 at 01:14pm