Frank, i must say, you're addicting to draw ;P

Yep, today, I think, is Gerard's Birthday and so I finished a picture of Frank.
;O
Yeah I know.
I just think it's weird that my parents are only a year older then Gerard....and my step-moms younger D: D: Gerard could have a child my age ;O lol
But anyways, I'm on spring break and wanted to do something with watercolors! Yay.
And so yeah, I finally got off my lazy butt, found a Frank picture, and decided to paint part of it.
No it's not my best piece of art, but I like how his makeup turned out.
I kinda wanted to kill his eyes though because at one part the pupil dripped out into the iris i had just done awesomely *-* I had to whipe it all away.

Hmmm, in other news, today i built a huge mansion type thing outta linkin logs...and it was amazing :D I did it with my little sisters, and one threatened to destroy it the whole time (-.-) but it was still cool.
Also today, a jet scared me. My sisters were playing outside and I was about to play some music vidoes when I heard this incrediably loud plane. At first I was all, "Oh it'll past" but then it stayed for another minute, so I ran outside, and tried to look for it. Then I heard this whistle sound, which probably was nothing, but I just screamed, "GET INSIDE NOW" to my sisters XDD They looked so confused.
Haha.
But yeah. It was bad.
Image
April 9th, 2009 at 11:59pm