Paranormal Experience?

Okay, I don't know howmany people believe in the paranormal or ghosts, but I do. Say what you want. What I'm about to explain actually happened.

A few weeks ago, my sister was visiting us for a while. One night, we stayed up late and watched a show called "Ghost Adevnetures." (Awesome show, might I add!) But anyway, after watching it, I thought it would be funny (not "ha ha" funny, but "strange" funny) to see if my house was haunted. After sitting in my room in the dark for a while, nothing happened.

A few minutes later, I thought I felt something. Not much; just ever so slightly. After that, my hands felt cold. And keep in mind, my hands are normally cool, but my sister said my hands that night were abnormally COLD. It started with my hands, then traveled up my arms just past my elbow.

When that happened, my sister and I thought we should stop in case if there was something there and we didn't want to anger it. Just as we were about to get ready to go to bed, we heard something that sounded like a pop.

We both left my room and checked the living room, for that's where it came from. We thought it was our kitten because he was sitting by a wire, licking his lips as if he had gotten something in his mouth. While I held him, my sister tried to get whatever was in his mouth out. But there was nothing. He just went back to the wire and continued licking his lips. We wanted him to get away from the wire, so my sister told me to show him his cat toy; one of those plastic balls that has the bell in the middle.

When I picked the toy up, I swear it felt like it weighed almost a pound. It was heavy. All of the sudden, I was unable to move my hand. I couldn't turn it at all. It felt as if someone had grasped my hand tightly and didn't want to let go. I couldn't even drop the toy. Before I tried to hand the toy to my sister, my ring and pinky fingers went numb.

I don't know if I'm overreacting or whatever, but that's what happened. Honestly. I don't know if something was there, and I don't think I want to right now. I'm prolly just letting my imagination get the better of me. Oh well. I'm gonna try again soon. I wonder what'll happen next time.
April 11th, 2009 at 05:23pm