Rant o4-ish : The Duplication Cheat in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow

DUDE THAT CHEAT WAS THE SHIT !!!

Holy fuck that was it ; swear I used it so many times I screwed up my Red version. Oh man. . .

I don't remember the whole exact cheat, but I remember swimming back and forth on the side edge of Cinnibar island where the gym was.

My top five items I remember doin were : Rare Candies , Nuggets , TM Pychic , TM Thunderbolt , and master balls.

Oh man that was the stuff ; I caught almost all my pokemon in a master ball after i learned that. And plus I had pokemon stadium so I could store my pokemon and items in it and then when i delelted a game I could just transfer them back on my game.

And ALL my pokemon we over level 50

Yay !

And the best pokemon ever : Missing No.

That mo fo looked like two stacks of pancakes , no doubt. And I would always find some random ass pokemon in the water when completing the cheat.

Like, I would almost always find a Kangashkan and it would ALWAYS know Sky Attack. That shit tripped me out. And I found a Charmader once. Awesome.

And it would also mess up your PC box too. When you went to go look at your Elete Four record it would have some pokemon you never used , missing no. and sometimes a random single instrument melody. I loved that.
April 12th, 2009 at 04:14am