Biggest project of my life, here! Help?

Okay, I am at this very moment working on my Service Learning Project, which, for those of you who might not know, is a REQUIREMENT in California if you want to graduate. Which, I gotta tell you, really sucks. I mean, I could have a 3.0 GPA, have all my credits, and pass the California High School Exit Exam, but if I don't have this down on my record as 'passed', I graduate not.

But on to the important things: I need music. But not just any music, music about education. Sounds like a long shot, I know, but I'd like some help, please? It'd really mean a lot.

My assigned project is to make 2 videos about our current President, Mr. Barack Obama, in which I make one video in support of his education plan and one against. And it has to be all snazzy and demonstrate my understanding of technical skills (i.e. using iMovie, etc) and must include music. Trouble is, I can't find anything for it, and I'm kind of swamped here to look further. I will still look, but if anyone could help, I'll love you forever and, I don't know, grant a Mibba favor?

For the record, I did not procrastinate, I just had a lazy MoFo for a partner. Whatever, he's stuck doing our essays, so IN HIS FACE...

If you read this far and even just considered helping, I thank you from the bottom of my very heart...
April 14th, 2009 at 02:43am