One Of The Best Nights Of My Life!!!

For those who don't know, I'm a huge Avenged Sevenfold fan and tonight, I had the great pleasure of going to their concert at the Nokia Theater in LA with one of my best friends Ash-leigh.

The first band was called Rev Theory and I didn't like them that much. During their second to last song, Ash-leigh and I decided to go get some A7X merch. We got the same shirt and it's black with a white deathbat and it says "You Know I Make You Wanna Scream". I love it so much.

After them, Buckcherry played and I only knew like two of their songs. The only thing that made me happy with their performance was that they ended with Crazy Bitch and what was really funny was that they also showed anime porn on the screens. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Then finally came the band I've been dying to see live for the past four years....AVENGED SEVENFOLD!!! They sounded amazing. Their set list included Critical Acclaim, Afterlife, Scream, Dear God, Beast and the Harlot, a medley of songs from Waking the Fallen and Sounding the Seventh Trumpet, Unholy Confessions, Gunslinger (M. Shadows dedicated it to our US Troops), and they did an encore which was Almost Easy and A Little Piece of Heaven. But what made the concert even more incredible was they did a cover of a Guns N' Roses song, not only was it awsome, but they had a special guest play along with them and that guest was the one and only........SLASH!!! Yes ladies and gentlemen, I'm talking about the amazing guitarist from G N' R playing with A7X for us SoCal fans!!! He even wore his signature hat.

So tonight was one the most incredible nights of my life and I will never forget it!
April 17th, 2009 at 01:54pm