40 Facts About the Seven...

So, I got bored and decided I would do this...

1.) I don't really like to give out my real name. You can call me Seven.

2.) I was born on a snowy day in March in Northern Kentucky.

3.) I have never lived outside of Kentucky but I am rather fond of New Orleans, New York, Rome, Prague, London and Southern California. I'd also like to live in Alaska so I can play in the snow whenever I want to.

4.) My eyes are gray but sometimes they look blue and green.

5.) I have red and black hair which I dye regularly from the reddish brown it is naturally.

6.) I am the mutt. German mostly and some Scottish with about ten different other things.

7.) I got new socks on and I am tickled blue about it.

8.) I wear cowboy boots that once belonged to my father. I feel special in them. If I am not in them I wear combat boots.

9.) I am cocky. And I like to fight. I won't back down from you or anyone else even if I know I can't win. That is why we have sledge hammers and pipes...

10.) I love candies. lol.

11.) The only goal I have is to be me. And to get candies...

12.) I am over 6' tall and use it to my advantage. I can reach all the top shelves.

13.) I like to sleep.

14.) I like to dance like a motherfucker. Not graceful or elegant. or well but crazy.

15.) I am addicted to coffee and have never had Starbucks. If I want to pay an ass load of money for energy I'd do cocaine.

16.) I smoke, drink, curse and fight as often as possible.

17.) I am an artist just not a very good one.

18.) I would love to go to art school.

19.) I think romantic love is bullshit.

20.) I have no intentions on getting married or poppin' out little demons through my vagina shoot.

21.) I Love lightning. I will stop what I am doing to watch a thunderstorm.

22.) I play the guitar, bass and piano kinda, I know my way around the keys but... I' like to get my hands on some drums too.

23.) I refuse to eat sushi.

24.) I love cars and motorcycles.

25.) I want to die either on the shitter or by accidentally falling off a building and hitting a Mac truck so my blood and guts gets all over the busy crowd and ruins their nice outfits and haunts them for the rest of their lives.

26.) That last one is not true. Except for the shitter part...

27.) I am very ticklish but if you even so much as think of poking I will rip your throat out with my bare hands.

28.) I always have a weapon on me.

29.) I'm not afraid of much but losing someone I love. And puppets... and eels..

30.) I have a feeling that one day I will end up in prison.

31.) I hate zombies! Jinx and Fuzz and I are going to fight them together when the world ends.

32.) I am a redneck.

33.) I was a vegetarian in high school.

34.) I am a Christian but I would never push my beliefs onto you. I like to learn about different religions and have since I was a child. I am willing to listen to your beliefs if only you are mature enough to respect mine and listen in return. I am also an ordained minister. The sinister minister...

35.) I won't sugarcoat how I feel about things. If I know that you want that from me or if I think what I have t say is going to hurt you unnecessarily, I just won't tell you about my feelings.

36.) I am dyslexic.

37.) I also have ADHD.

38.) I am bisexual.

39.) My little sister is my best friend and I doubt that will ever change.

40.) I've always wanted to fly a helicopter.
April 18th, 2009 at 12:18am