Karate

OK I have realized that I have come a long way in karate. I started bout 4 years ago, back then I couldn't even do a jumping jack. Ha I just realized how funny that looks anyways back to the point. But now 4 years later I moved to the teenagers class. I'm kind of a TA in the little kids class. I help and teach sometimes. In the teens\adults class its FIVE times harder. I'm the only girl there. The smallest, the "feather" as one of the guys in my class put it. Actually I'm doing the exact same stuff as them. These are the people in the older class: Andrew he is a tenth grader he is 6' friggin 1 and barely feels any pain, Sam he is Andrew's friend reckless bout 5'11 I prefer Andrew he is gentler than Sam, John an adult bout 5'11 he's new, Will (my ex, but he is like an annoying bro) he is bout 5'6 fun to hang with, and my same age, Conner he is 15 a total pansy he'll make up any excuse in the book to get out of karate Andrew's younger bro he has a crush on me confirmed by my friend Will and even my MOTHER! and then little moi bout 5'4 able to beat up most of these guys and looks like I can't take a hit. They all treat me like a little sis (even though I'm older than Will by bout 6 weeks) except for Conner he flirts. Last night is what made me realize this I was throwing these guys over my friggin shoulder. I'm only bout 110 and they are 140-180. Andrew threw me and I got up giggling. It was fun and you do not think its fun if your new but still pretty fun. I'm not athletic I have like no hand-eye coordination, but here I was throwing guys that were 5'6 or taller and 120 or heavier. Wow I had thought to myself this is amazing I shocked myself.

Sorry for grammar and punctuation errors.
April 18th, 2009 at 02:16am