Okay, like, awesome?

Image
So that, is like seriously cool. I don't know what's up with that, but it's pretty awesome. So yeah. This is to prove I was not hallucinating it after all.

Okay, this is obviously not 100 words yet. So what can I say to fill up this space?

I love The Decemberists. I love them. I love them, I love them, I love them. Los Angeles, I'm Yours is a song more beautiful and heartbreaking than sex. Okay, I guess I can't say that, seeing as how I'm so extra virgin, olive oil is jealous. But you know, that's rhetoric for you. And they had a girl drummer? Is that some kind of wonderful or what?

And while we're still on the topic of music, I'm happy because two people now have saved me the trouble of listening to 3OH!3. As evidenced thus:

Me: So is 3OH!3 really that good?
Jacob: Oh, God. No.
Me: Are they one of those random scene bands that sound like the exact same as twenty other random scene bands?
Jacob: Yes. They totally are.
Me: Good to know.

Jingjing: Why do people like 3OH!3 so much?
Me: I dunno. I heard they're actually not that good.
Jingjing: I listened to them, and they're not. They've got like, one good song. That you can listen to two times.
Me: Before getting sick of?
Jingjing: Yeah, like the Jonas Brothers.
Me: Well, that's mass appeal for you. For some reason...

They recently came here. About thirty people seem to have their shirts...

So I did DOS today (for the school day, anyway)....I don't feel like I accomplished anything. I bet people are still as prejudiced as they were before, which is extremely frustrating. People have such thick heads. They're more impenetrable than...well, certain impenetrable people, for one. Well, that's beside the point here. I just find it irritating and disheartening (yes, disheartening!) like the aftertaste of coffee. Whatever. I tried. It'll look good on my resume, yes?
April 18th, 2009 at 07:10am