A Night To Remember

Wow what a night. Dude so some of you know from my rantings how tonight’s show was like supposed to be the monument show of the year, like everyone lives for this show. It’s usually an excuse for everyone to get really high and drunk, but seeing as I was trying to stay away from all that this time, I thought hey, if I hang out with nondrinkers, it’ll all be okay. Yeah, not so okay. It’s like a freaking gang. Once you’re in, you’re in. Like it was insane.

First we got there and stuff, and they were like oh Devi, since you’re not drinking, can we at least put this stuff in your car? And being the only one with a car that was going to be there the whole time, and remembering my days of drinking and desperation, I said yes. So there’s like 15 people piled around and in my car. A bunch of seniors, juniors, sophomores, and even freshmen, all drinking and stuff. I had a bitch, I won’t lie, but not even enough to feel it at all. So yeah, I’m like chilling with Chirag. And he’s slightly drunk, but he’s still cool, and we’re talking and like about to hook up or whatever, and this kid Sean, who is the coolest guy ever usually, and is actually Drew’s best friend. I mean honestly, how many times this kid has taken care of me when I was drunk, I cannot even count. Like he is seriously a genuine sweet guy. Yeah so this genuine sweet guy comes over to us and he’s like Devi, come do a body shot. And I’m like what the hell, no. If you don’t know, a body shot is when someone pours alcohol down someone’s stomach or something ad you drink it off of them. He was like Puja is waiting. Puja s my best friend. And he was like that’ll be so hot. You two taking body shots off of each other, and I was just like what the hell no!

So Chirag of course, gets mad and he’s like yo chill, that’s my girl. And I’m not actually his ‘girl’ yet. But I was just like :] Haha but yeah. So Sean is like fine whatever. And he goes away. And Chirag and I are just like chilling and stuff. And Drew comes over. And he’s like being a party pooper and just won’t like leave. I mean, I love Drew, but I was like damn Drew, come on. Haha. So yeah, then Chirag and I go chill a little away. And I get a call from Sean. And he’s like yo I’m about to roll on this boi. An I’m like Sean, calm donw, what happened? And he tells me this 25 year old guy is hitting on his 14 year old sister and his 16 year old brother said something to the guy and the guy hit him. And a fight started. The cops had to apparently break it apart. And then all the guys are like freaking preparing for battle. The older guys are gon e, but all the young guys are like lets go settle this, blah blah. And I’m just like guys chill out. And I’m usually the girl always calming these guys down as Drew’s ex girlfriend and a good friend to most of them. And they’re all like nah Devi chill you don’t get it. And I’m like fine whatever.
Chirag got mad too. And I like calmed him down first. And I was just like dude this isn’t even worth it. Like don’t get worked up over this, this is dumb, all that. And slowly he calmed down. So I got a bunch of them to calm down one by one. But some of them, like this id who was drunk as shit who cursed a bunch of people out including his girlfriend, wouldn’t be consolidated. But the older guys left and they just went on drinking.

And this one kid, a sophmore, he got drunk as fuck. Like he was throwing up and passing out and his eyes were rolling into the back of his head and everything. It was crazy. Like, we were all just like… oh man. This other kid comes out, hype as shit, trying t point fingers for this kid. And he’s like which one of you gave it to him, which one of you was it, blah, blah. And everything was like we had it, but we didn’t fucking shove it down his throat. That was his choice, and his fault. And the kid had the nerve to blame me, cause it was my car. And I was like I’m not even drinking, like it wasn’t me. But I let it pass, cause he was drunk too.
And then Sean passed out in my car. Ge like threw up outside and all this shit. And they were like Devi, drive him home. And I was like alright, but this older guy came and took him, cause he has more experience with that shit. And I was like okay. I talked to his sister just now, and she was like he’s sleeping. But hes like throwing up, and passing out still and stuff. Oh man, I hope he is okay, cause honestly, I love Sean. Like he can be a creep and an asshole sometimes, but like, he’s always there when you need him. He’s such a nice guy, it’s not even funny.

But yeah… on a better side, Chirag finally asked me out then. And I said yes :] I am so excited. Like we’ve been talking for a while ow, but yeah, he just asked me and all. I was like woo. Haha but yeah… that’s about it. Haha Sorry. I just had to get that out. Love you guys.a
April 19th, 2009 at 06:57am