Something Freaky....

There is something weird going on in my house. Particularly with my dad.
I tell him I'm bisexual. Okay.
He doesn't mind. At all. Well, maybe a little. But his head didn't...I don't know...twist around.

My best friend had a birthday party last night (we spent the nite at her house), well 2 nites ago actually, and we had a good time. I get home and my step mom is acting all weird. She's been talking about getting me help for a while now. They've talked to therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists. Basically everything beginning with psych.
Well, she said I was going on Monday whether I liked it or not. Whatever. The big news was that my friend Amanda's parents called while I was gone. Amanda was also at this party.
Apparently they found a note that I wrote to her talking about why I had cut myself and about other things involving some shit that went down when I was little.
Well, my step mom just talks to me and I respond with mostly nothing. Everything is fine. Well, no its not. No one except Amanda was supposed to know anything.

A few hours pass and I pour some coffee and sit by my dad and watch a few minutes of NASCAR. it sucked.
He started asking me about the note and he wanted to see my arms and I showed him. He said I wasn't in trouble and he wasn't mad. But he told me I should hit something (preferably not other people) instead of being destructive. Apparently I have nice skin and shouldn't be mutilating it. I agree. About the self mutilation.
I told him about the shit that happened and he listened. So on Monday we're calling my Mom and talking to her.
I'm a little upset, I think she'll be pissed at me because she's already made all these plans and this will just fuck up this future she's planning.
But my dad told me that I should, I had to think of other people and I agreed. So he's going to talk to her and I will be present.
I just won't talk.
I'm a little wimp I guess.
But I'm a lot closer to my dad now and It's cool. I'm just worried. Usually, the people in my house aren't so....understanding.
April 19th, 2009 at 03:30pm