After the Love is gone..what then?

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vunerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone canget inside you and mess you up. You build up all thes defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It east you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. No just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-apart pain. I hate love." -Neil Gatman

Okay so I found that on my "romantic quote of the day" thing I have on my computer and wow. Did that surprise me. Yes I can agreet to Love being like that. I've seen things like this happen before. I've read it. Wrote it. It's something we can't deny to say it's not true because it is true. Though I don't like to think of Love this way, it's not always bad but I know there is bad. There is the small acciedents in love then there are the ones that are the thing that you would have never guessed it was real till you feel the pain. Love hurts, love kills, Love is great, Love is mysterious. It can be many differnet things that it's impossible to guess what happens next because Love could have anything. You can be hurt to the soul, but you can wear that scar as proof that you too were a victim of Love. Love can get to you but sometimes it's there for a reason. If you were to ever become someone who is hurt because of this reason, don't feel bad..I should say. If it hurts, its to show it's real. We girls are meant to feel pain, to show how strong of a woman we are in this world. As to the guys, it's proof to say 'I too know this feeling but never having the guts to hurt someone' because that right there, is a blessing to know that love too can be worth fighting for. Both can march together and be proud that their eyes were open, looking for what they thought they had but finding it somewhere out there. To be in love is easy, to get hurt, simple. To say I love you, sometimes hard sometimes easy. Question love, though don't question a lot.

That's all I got to say. Just typing what my thoughts were about this. Please comment if you have any questions, I will answer them as best as I can. I am not an expert in life, just a human girl. Opinions or facts, comments, etc. Please feel free to share. Thanks!

~Ceci
April 19th, 2009 at 09:06pm