Story recs, anyone?

Yes, I'm in dire need of story recommendations. While I'm enjoying a few Krispy Kreme doughnuts, a few stories to read would be good. No fanfiction. Original fiction will do for the night.

So, anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Damn it. It says my entry is too short... Well, I'll just talk about something that's been bothering me lately.

I'm so down over something that isn't exactly my business. Have you ever cared about someone you don't even personally know? To the extent that if somebody trashes that person, you feel like you need to defend them? That if somebody talks shit about them, and calls them numerous names, and you just get mad and so... hurt, like someone just stabbed you with a knife in the chest?

I feel like shit right now. Because I sound like their freaking mom when I am but a mere stranger to that person, and I can't help but be like this. This is who I am. I care so much that I look like an idiot. And it makes me feel even worse to admit that I'll keep on looking like an idiot for that person, who would never in a million years do the same thing for me.

Not that Krispy Kreme is going to help any, but I still want one anyway. I want the one covered in chocolate 'cause I'm planning to get diabetes. Not really, but that one really looked good though.


So yeah, recommendations!
April 20th, 2009 at 02:25pm