um. Today in my Crazy life

Okay. so i was really excited this morning i saw all my friends and we hugged(not really) and life was good. i got to German and i couldnt remember ANYTHING!! ugh it was horrible.
but fun!
in second period..Weight Training.. nnobody likes that class but we are all okay with it.
i did not feel like lifting weights....so that sucked...
the rest of my day was fine and dandy.
well i had text my mum about my phone acting up and she said we would take it to T-mobile and get a new one, i have only had T-mobile for a week and i am not impressed.
so i get to my mum's car and she goes to turn it on and it doesnt start.
we try.
and try
and try over and over again....
then finally i get out and go to the office to ask if maybe someone there could send a car out to jump my mum's. well after 20 minutes of talking in to a walkie-talkie someone finally responds.
so i go out to the car and the Nark comes out in his fancy little car.
so he jumps it.
car starts.
everything seems fine.
NO!
mum says thanks yada yada yada and gets into the car..... and the nark is already out of the parking lot... well we get in and the car dies AGAIN!
UGH!
Bert (the nark) left and there are still a lot of kids around but no other cars...
then my friend Thomas was leaving and i asked if he could jump my mums car again so he did and everything was fine.
Mum's car was fixed for now.
at school we have a text bilboard that tells us the time anddate and everything else.... it kinda cool.

well ours also tells us the temperature...
now in my post this morning i said that the high today was supposed to be 92 degrees.
well well well.....

WE WISH IT WAS THAT DAMN COOLER!!!!!

oh no no no.
today at school it was 101 fucking degrees!
sigh
dont you wish you lived here.

so okay whatever...
we get home and turn off the car and roll up the windows... then mum wants to see if the car will start again....

oh of course it wont start again.

sigh
this is what my day has been like and it not over yet.

haha

love you,
<3 Brittan
April 21st, 2009 at 12:59am