Variety of Labels

As some of you may know, people are dommonly labeled today based on their personality, state of mind, hair colour, skin colour, ect.. People are typically labeled either emo, goth, chav, prep, skater, nerd, and all that other crap.

I for one would like to state everything that I have been labeled. Prepare yourself for amazment and/or shock.

1. 'Emo' - Often

2. 'Chav' - Occasionally

3. 'Goth' - Often

4. 'Nerd' - General

5. Skater - Very Rare

6. Homo - Occasionally

7. Psychoitc B@$T@RD - Very Often

Now, the thing is, this is all the views of different people. One person sees me as an 'emo', that other person sees me as a 'chav. Let me set this stright: 'emos' and 'chavs' are two very different stereotypes. They... they are basically the opposite of one another, causing me to ask myself, "Well, how the hell can I be an 'emo' AND a 'chav' at once?"
Even stranger, how can I be the stereotypes of emom, chav, goth, nerd, skater, homo all in one? Well, I will admit that I have a personality disorder. I go by multiple different names that I come up with to asert with each of my many personalities. I go by different identities because I feel like I am about ten different people in one.

Dispite personality disorders being a medical problem, I don't care. I enjoy having multipe personalities and giving them each their own name. Having this gives me, as some people tell me, my strange and creative mind, as I see life from many different points due to this.

Completely off-subject, but how do the say the following?: "NEVER MIND"/"NEVERMIND"
Is there supposed to be a space inbetween the words 'never' and 'mind', or not?
April 22nd, 2009 at 08:12pm