I Should Be Doing Homework...But Help Me!

Dot Dot Dot!
I really should be doing homework because I have three papers due tomorrow but I can't focus and I got somethings I really need to talk about!

The reason why I'm posting this is because I need help. Yeah I could ask my friends or family about it, but I really don't want to bug 'em about it and they won't take me seriously. Well at this moment I have a bunch of stupid things running through my head and I need to get them out so I can focus on better things (like my schoolwork).

The first problem I have is with my desperation...Yup I "need" to have a boyfriend right here and right now. Ugh the reasons behind that are most of my friends are shoving the fact that I'm single in my face everyday, even though some don't do it on purpose. Or they always always always talk about guys (like bringing up my exs)...I know guys shouldn't be my top priority but I make them and I need to stop! So how do I stop this desperation thing?! 'Cause its bugging the hell out of me and making me fall behind in classes! (Yeah I'm a loser for that.)

The second problem is this silly girl at my school. Its a long story but to make it short, she (was a friend) introduced me to this guy so I can get him off her back. And like a dummy I did date him. After I dumped him about a week later all hell broke loose. I found out he cheated (emotionally or whatever) on me, he lied to me about who he was, and he told the girl that he loved her but had strong feelings for me...*Cough*...I thought it was loads of BS so I basically told him I'm not going to talk to him anymore. The girl was on my side this whole time, saying she wasn't going to be friends either...Now a couple months later he transfers to my high school and she's friends with him again. She tells me "I'm going to be friends with him so I avoid drama." (Even though he's the one that starts it all.) So after she told me that she just stopped talking to me, I don't know why, but it didn't hurt me at all. Now (a month later) she's always glaring at me like I did something to her and she cussed me out over facebook saying that I tried to make her life miserable...I just don't understand her at all! I mean I want to kick her lilly ass but that'll show up on my record and yadda yadda ya-suspension. So what do I do with her? Like how can I tell her to cut it out without actually talking to her?...I know that's a lot to ask for and I'm sorry if its confusing but I just can't stand her!

If I get those two big problems out the way (I hope) I'll be all good and I can get my priorities straight...Though I bet later on I'll come back with another "Help me I've got problems" post...But if you can just help me out a little that would be so amazing! And I'd love you forever!

Thankies,
Sexi Writer
April 23rd, 2009 at 07:54am