The guessing game!

Ok this is how it works.
Put your iTunes [or equivalant] on shuffle.
write down the first line of the first 35 songs no matter how embarrassing.
once someone guesses that song and artist, strike it out.
Using Google is cheating, so dont look up the lyrics!
Consider some songs may be covers.

1.I'll sing it one last time for you, then I really have to go.
2.I ain't got no money, I ain't got no car to take you on a date.
3.I see you fading away from us, I miss you very much.
4.You change your mind like a girl changes clothes.
5. I gotta tell you that he waited all his life, for someone like you to come make the wrong things right.
6. Yeah, yeah, go on bring it back girl, it's known for a fact girl.
7.I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me.
8.I never knew, I never knew that everything was falling through.
9. The night has started here we go, I've taken everything.
10. I waited for you, I died inside my own head and I'd die again for you.
11.Meine beste sünde, geht durch die Tür.
12.And I would do anything for love, I'd run right into hell and back.
13.I go ooo ooo you go ah ah, lalalala alalalala, I can't lie lie lie la lie lie I wanna wanna get get get what I want, don't stop.
14.We walked through the doorway, heard you calling form the hall.
15. I prayed for an angel, to come in the night and turn some sweet light on me.
16.Softly we tremble tonight, picture perfect fading smiles are all that's left in sight.
17. I hung up the phone tongiht, something happend for the first time.
18.I'm supposed to be the soldier who never blows his composure.
19. I was feeling fine, you'll be coming clean tonight, and I'll be falling down with you again.
20. Girl smile, take a picture if you can.
21.Where I come from isn't all that great, my automobile is a piece of crap.
22.She's so weird it scares me, I don't think she likes me.
23.First time, that I saw your eyes, boy you looked right through me mhmm.
24. Well I swear to God we've been down this road before.
25. A pen and a note, Is that all that I have earned?
26. There's a place off Ocean Avenue, where I used to sit and talk with you.
27.Hey girl you know you drive me crazy, one wrong puts a rythem in my hand.
28. I've dreamed about this for 16 days away and now you're hear, where my head lies.
29. Roll over baby, the time has come to amke a little bit more room.
30.Everything I knew, it just went out the window, now I can't depend on you, forever.
31. Turn on that radio, as loud as it can go.
32. Slowdown, thing have been a little crazy, right nnow it's time to get away.
33. We get it almost everynight, when that moon is big and bright, it's a supernatural delight.
34.I was always picked last for teams, I wore my sister's jeans.
35. Waiting here for you to call me, for you to tell me that everything's a big mistake.
April 24th, 2009 at 02:29am