Rant: Sick of People Online.

People trying to be different. I don't mean in that "omg lol llamas rule lol srry im rndom" way, but in that sort of teenager way in which they think they're being deep, but it's all BS.

People who question things but rely on the conclusions of those they "respect", or those they think they should respect. I hate it when people will be downright hypocrites or assholes, and when you tell them what an idiot they're being they excuse it as, "Oh, I know I'm a jerk. get over yourself."

Get over yourself. Pull the stick out of your ass, get up off the swivel chair, and get a job. Volunteer work. Put yourself in an environment where you can't just keep ranting about ME ME ME.

I'm so sick of these pretentious, I-know-everything sort of people I see all the time on the internet. I don't respect them, even though everyone says I should. I know that deep down they're insecure, and not as half as smart as they appear. I'm sick of people who think that they're omnipotent because they're forum nazis.

I'm sick of seventeen-year-olds in the prime of their life debating things they have no idea about, because in twenty years all they will care about is taking care of their family.

-

The internet is so negative. I'm glad to be on mibba, where it's relatively pleasant. This rant wasn't about mibba. It was about a different forum.

Just something I needed to get off my chest. Comment if you want, but I wouldn't bother.
April 26th, 2009 at 08:39pm